Norton Antivirus 2011 is a well known name in the world of antivirus. All of the Norton antivirus products are said to be of international standards. The company has of late floated the beta version of Norton Antivirus 2011.
Norton Antivirus 2011 product from Norton comes to you as free to try product. The company claims that this new antivirus product of theirs would provide users with complete protection against viruses, Trojans, spyware and malware that could enter systems during surfing and baffle the performance of computers.
Norton Antivirus 2011 provides effective protection without slowing down the speed of your PC. The feature that warns you when you attempt to download unsafe files from the internet is a short in the arm of Norton AntiVirus 2011.
When compared with the previous versions of antivirus from the company, Norton AntiVirus 2011 has been enhanced in many aspects. For example, the installation process has been much simplified. Norton Antivirus 2011 has been made lighter and also scans quicker and better with low memory usage.
The special feature of the product is System Insight 2.0 which is said to be one of a kind that goes a step farther than just security alerts. The company claims that the feature would let you know about other applications that might have serious impacts on system resources.
Norton Antivirus 2011 Key Technologies:
* Pulse Updates
* Bot protection
* Network mapping and monitoring
* Norton Reputation Service
* SONAR 3 Behavior Protection
Norton Key Technologies
- Anti spyware
- Pulse Updates
- Bot protection
- Network mapping and monitoring
- Norton Reputation Service
- SONAR 3 Behavior Protection
Norton Antivirus 2011 Operating Systems Supported:
* Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
* Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate
* Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
Minimum Hardware Requirements
* 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Microsoft Windows 7
* 256 MB of RAM
* 300 MB of available hard disk space
* CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
Browser Plug-In Support**
* Microsoft Internet Explorer® 6.0 or later*** (32-bit only)
* Mozilla® Firefox® 3.0 and later*** (32-bit only)
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients.